Babyontop continues to revolutionize the world of accessories for children and in particular the newborn hat. After 1 year of existence, we have already won over 20,000 customers in France and Europe with a unique and colorful range of head covers from birth to adult size.
JOB12022 Community Manager Assistant - 6 months internship
In our 100% digital strategy, 2021 will be a year full of projects and for the brand that wants to be a "define the style of the baby hat". We are looking for a community manager who will know how to continue to develop our presence on social networks and interact with our subscribers in order to make them known and retain the brand.
The position being mainly teleworking due to the current situation, we accept applications outside Île de France.
DESCRIPTION OF THE WORK-BASED OR INTERNSHIP OFFER
The Community Manager's mission is to implement the social media strategy on social networks, to lead the communities and to measure the effectiveness of the actions carried out.
- Manage our social networks Instagram (19k), Facebook (13k), Youtube, Pinterest, TikTok…: publication and moderation
- Design and follow editorial schedules
- Write creative briefs
- Photo shoot and content creation
- Develop / restart our Ambassador program
- Influencer relations & brand partnerships (tag, links, articles, contests, interviews ...)
- Answer questions from the Babyontop community
- Press relations / blog / youtube
- Analyze performance via monthly reports
- Participate in Social Media monitoring
- Management of part of the Customer relationship: Email, After-Sales Service, Questions….
- The world of fashion in general and that for children arouses your interest!
- Strong interest in social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin
and Tik Tok. #MakeSocialMediaGreatAgain
- Very good writing skills and impeccable spelling
- Organized, rigorous, creative spirit
- Good interpersonal skills and humor!
Education and experience:
- Student level bac +3/4 business school / communication / advertising
Type of contract: Full-time internship start as soon as possible
Salary : Conventional
To your CV :)
If you are interested, send your CV and LM to email@example.com with title JOB12022
JOB12021 Marketing and Brand Development Assistant - 6 months internship
We are an inspiring baby and kids ’accessories brand! Our core brand philosophy stems from the bond between babies and their parents. We design our products to uniquely enhance babies ’style and inspire for bold and beautiful appearance. Baby on Top is not just another baby's hat brand - we offer unique original and joyful designs that are here to lead!
Our mission is to "be a leading children's brand that defines baby hat accessories and style globally."
2021 will be a very exiting year for Baby on Top, as we are growing in more than one way! In line with our growth and expansion strategy, we want to introduce a Marketing Assistant as part of our team. The successful candidate will be motivated, determined, with entrepreneurial flair, ready to take action and work in line with our growth missions.
If this resonates in you, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title JOB12021
Compensation: To be negotiate depending on the experience of the candidate.
- Implement business expansion tactics:
To assist the Director in the implementation of marketing / communications business expansion strategies for attracting new customer base.
- Setting strategic goals based on analysis of relevant information
- Support budget allocation and manage the integrated media action plan
- Work in guidelines to the strategic action plan to reach set goals / objectives and the Media calendar
- Support with the creation of visually strong marketing content
- Support the development of creative ways to provide brand exposure
- Implement Business Development tactics:
- Seek market expansion for BOT by introducing the brand to key international wholesale accounts and leading the opportunity of securing a brand deal
- Be proactive in the market research and establishing of brand opportunities
- Develop the online strategy:
- Consolidate our visibility on existing e-retail platforms through close monitoring of our brand image (product content update & project assortment definition in liaison with marketing, brand page maintenance, visual updates)
- Implement Social Media action plans:
- Oversee all digital content shared in through social platforms, as well as weekly Newsletter campaigns, Private Social Groups and engagement rates.
- Plan and carry out detailed online activities in collaboration with marketing plans.
- Use data, business insight reporting and consumer profiling to better understand the BOT client and go beyond their digital needs and expectations
- Monitor and report the effectiveness of operations applied by providing clear KPI's (interactivity, nbr of followers etc...)
- Leverage the ever-changing consumer digital touchpoints to increase brand visibility, drive brand awareness
Bachelor or Master’s degree preferred in the field of Business, Marketing and/or Fashion Management
English professional level and French will be a plus
Excellent communication skills
Analytical with can-do attitude
Strong work and analytical acumen
Organised and Reliable
Strong time-management skill
Experience in the industry will be preferred